Welcome to our New Website — Enjoy.
The Benefits of Tweeting for your Business.
Why Fortune 500's add Twitter to their marketing budget.
What is Twitter?
Who is using it?
McDonalds, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, FedEx, Hewlett Packard, Motorola, Disney, Hilton, and "60% of Fortune 500s Have A Twitter Account" as ammo to buy with their marketing budget. Read More Here
How does it Help?
Tweeting regularly and its advantages for any size company.
- Creates Company Awareness
- Real Time Mass Announcements
- Locatable Target Audience
- Raises S.E.O. Organically
- Quickly Access Company Basics
- Reinforce Branding Standards
- the list goes on. . .
How should I be using it?
When creating a successful Twitter campaign its import to gather the data and interpret what you think your followers want to hear from you. Be a consistent provider of relevant information, but don't over do it, four tweets per day should be your absolute max.
As far as tweet content, setting up three months worth of tweets is a great idea. You will need to use your imagination for content or send it over to the marketing department.
Consider the following tweet for a Thai Restaurant :
Looking for #Thai food in Las Vegas? Come to Komol Restaurant, we are open all week 10am-10pm. See the Menu http://www.komol.com/menu
We have done at least 7 things we can measure:
- Created an awareness of Komol Restaurant a Thai Eatery.
- We have Announced its Hours and Location.
- It has been listed for "Thai" food searches.
- Organically raised SEO by a very small %.
- Direct Website Linking
- Opened a Forum for Customer Praise.
- Shown your Audience Activity
There are many benefits of adding twitter to your marketing budget, and we have only covered a few of them here. For more information on how your business can gain market share check out these articles; 12 Simple Reasons Why You Need To Plug Your Business into Twitter and 10 Reasons Why Your Business Should Use Twitter.